I just got the 1.6 download and found out my ADC2 app is not working
anymore. Works fine on 1.5 but people with 1.6 can't log in. Guess
that explains the sudden drop in new accounts being created (We got
around 70 testers before numbers plummeted to 5 to 6 over the
weekend). :(  If Google planned to release 1.6 in the middle of a
contest, they should have informed developers and given them the tools
to test their app on this platform. We spent months on creating a high
quality app for this contest and now people can't even judge it! There
are probably hundreds of other developers that spent sleepless nights
working their butt off to finish before the deadline just to have
their chances decimated by google. All I can say is that I'm extremely
disappointed in the way Google has handled this entire contest and I
think it is extremely unfair and inconsiderate the way they are
treating developers that they are supposed to be attracting to the
Android platform.

Shelby