Someone from Google please comment or at least give contact info! My
issue has to do with one of Google's API changes for 1.6 so it isn't
even a programming error on my part. I'm sure my ADC2 entry will get
low scores from everyone that upgrades to 1.6 since they can no longer
join rooms (calling issue with 1.6), and therefore cannot test the
app. Google should at least issue a statement letting testers know
that upgrading to 1.6 may cause some apps to stop working and to
please skip these so that 1.5 testers can give them an accurate
review.

Has Google completely abandoned this contest? Why have they not been
actively participating, answering developer questions, and building
buzz and excitement around the contest? This contest is supposed to
persuade programmers to develop for Android, not screw them over after
months of hard work then ignore them when their is a problem. Maybe if
their are enough developers affected we can get the attention of tech
sites and get some publicity for the issue.

Shelby