As I mentioned before. Rokon has GPL licensing. It is useless, if you
think about selling your game.

Second: using framework without any support is a big risk. One-man
support is no support.

Third: I need something Google-approved, improved, fixed, developed,
tested and stable as rock.

No offence to Rokon, but I think, team of 10 professionals working for
money is better than one-man "team".

Maybe community should ask Google to create Android native game
framework ?

It is still time for that. For three years from here, Android on a
game field can be a big looser.

We must learn from others; Before XNA, there were almost none DirectX
game with commercial success, made by small teams. Because of
complexity and costs.

After XNA, community created hundreds of games, many of them with big
success on PC/Steam and Xbox Arcade. And many of them by one man
only !

As you see, easy to use framework allows all developers with great
ideas, to create good games.

Good tools are important.