Simple, don't have any activities in your application!

// TG

Nemat wrote:
> Hello frnds.....
>
> I am presently working on services.I have read many articles related
> to services.But one thing I dont understand is if we want our
> application to run in background how can we implement services without
> using Activities.......
>
> Urgent help needed
>
> Thanks
> Nemat

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.