Thanks for the quick response.  Having watching this topic for a long
time since 1.1, I just cannot help feeling a little down now.

Not trying to complain, I just want to make sure I did not miss
anything feature I can utilize.      On top of my head, there was a
discussion mentioning that using a pre-canned "0000" pin code on
remote device to by pass the paring request.  That doesn't go thru on
the current release either?

If someone can confirm this, that will save me some bucks just to buy
one to try it out.

Thanks in advance and really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Sean