My application is able to detect the facebook app (if its installed)
and will attempt to share via facebook.
But thats as far as I've gotten.  The mobile.facebook.com site opens
and tells me it couldn't share my link.

Ultimately this is the Facebook apps problem, as far as I know there
is no documentation for its Intents and this is the limiting factor
for me.

-theSmith