Im using this
      chooseIntent.setType("text/*");

while this will cause the facebook app to show up (and bloo for that
matter), the apps dont respond to the EXTRA_TEXT the way they should.
Basicly the facebook app opens and tries to post, but fails.  Since I
can't find any documentation for the facebook app's intents I'm stuck
with a broken app at the moment.