chris harper wrote:
> According to this article it is had been done and is possible:
> http://www.flashmobileblog.com/2009/08/12/flash-development-with-android-part2/

The very first sentence of that post:

"As we already know by now the HTC Hero supports Flash in the browser,
and by double tapping on Flash content it will be played in full screen
mode."

You will note that this says "HTC Hero". The HTC Hero is a device, for
which HTC licensed a Flash (Lite) implementation.

> But again like I stated before, after downloading the latest source
> code, building it, flashing it to my development phone and flash still
> not working I am having my doubts (and greatly wondering how this guy
> said it is working).

That is because he is referring to the HTC Hero.

> Do you know if this is even somewhat possible (maybe a FlashLite plugin
> I am missing or something?).

This presumably will work on an HTC Hero -- I haven't tried it. It will
not work on devices that did not license Flash (Lite) from Adobe. It
most definitely will not work from the Android open source tree, because
Flash is not open source.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Books: http://commonsware.com/books