Hey Sena

It looks like I have to do a little more research between Flash 9 and
FlashLite. I will do that tonight. Thank you.

Unfortunately I have the Sprint HTC HERO which as I recently found out is
less open to find ROM updates. I will search for the Sense 2 that you
referred to. I might get lucky. :-)

I am doing a proof of concept right now for an app that I want to do.
For my app to work I will need to interact certain system actions on the
phone with code in Flash (actionscript 2 which FlashLite supports).
I have not found a way for Java (i.e. an android app) to interact with
actionScript directly.

The bridge I found is javascript.

ActionScript WILL interact with javascript.
Java also interact with javascript as seen here with WebView.
http://code.google.com/p/apps-for-android/
Check out the *WebViewDemo.*

So what I am trying to do is when an action happens ( for example the phone
ringing or other events on the phone)  that triggers a call to javascript
which will then in turn send an action to the actionScript within flash
which will then perform an animation or something.
If I can only find a way to actually display the flash content within
WebView.

I might be out in right field on this and if I am please feel free to give
me a virtual slap around but this is the only way I can find to do what I
want.

-Chris