Hi,

Suppose I want to replace a short number dialed by the user (i.e. 1234) by a
full mapped real number (408xxxx1234). So I should intercept the outgoing
call, abort it, and dial the correct real number.

Although I'm able to detect the outgoing call by a BroadcastReceiver class
my problem is that I didn't found a way to actually abort the current call,
or maybe replace the number dialed by the user.

Please any hint on how to do that?

Thanks!
Alejandro.