Hi all. So, I've been building an app which I test on my Hero, with a
screen size of 480 x 320. The app is dependent upon Bitmap images,
placing them at specific screen positions (i.e. Canvas.drawBitmap
(bitmap, x, y, null) etc.).

Now of course I face the problem of how this app will be compatible
with new devices such as the Droid (854 x 480) and Nexus (480 x 800).
Testing on the emulator seems to show that there will be a large part
of the screen unused.

What are the options here? Is there some way that the final Canvas
output can be translated to fit a different screen size? Do I have to
resize my bitmaps depending on the screen size, and translate the x, y
positions accordingly?

Any suggestions appreciated!