Hi All,  Just like to share some thoughts and ask if anyone knows how
to modify the stock Contacts detail screen.

I'm not 100% convinced I will adopt this strategy yet but I need to
allow the user of my application to maintain contact information, with
extra fields specific to my app' so I figured my choices are either