Hi Micheal,

Thanks again,

I now have it recording in PCM format from the mic and saving it to
the sd card and then
playing it back through the ear piece.

So I just have to look into how to into piping the AudioRecord
straight into the AuditTrack.

So with the AudioRecord instead of creating a file to save to what
should I look into doing?

And with the AudioTrack, instead of looking for a file to read in what
should I look into doing?

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Donal