On Jan 31, 7:23 pm, Kevin Duffey <andjar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now.. on that note, slightly off topic.. I hope Android (and google) sees an
> opportunity for potential Android devices that would allow someone like one
> of us to write some software that prevents the camera/video camera/audio
> recorder to work at set times.. so that they can't go film video or take
> pictures of kids in the bathroom and get expelled!! I have a difficult time
> finding any phone that doesn't have camera/video capabilities now. But
> anyway...

Just forgot.  My friends  did some contract work for automotive
companies,
and those are really paranoid about somebody taking pictures on
premises
or being 1 kilo heavier while leaving, than when arrived.   Security
allows only
phones without a camera,or alternatively they sandblast the lenses and
make them
unusable - maybe that's way to go for you.