You probably are not basically able to change it to your own server.
Chances are you can connect to your internal WiFi network
and get the automatic DNS settings from dhcpd or whatever.
I can dynamically connect through my own rooter (Linux) and pass
that beyond to the internet by IP masquerading.

Ryu

Android Development さんは書きました: