Thanks for the reply Mark Murphy.

But MediaPlayer doesnt play from stream.I need to play from files.

when i play files,i notice some gap of mediaplayer noise in between while
changing files.

So any other option like i store everything in a stream and start playing
from stream,,so that if i shift back also,i can track that point and resume
playback.

Please reply.

Thanks
Kavitha.