Hi Mob Dev

Thanks for the reply.

yes,i tried storing in files,,but still i get gap between playing 2
files,which i dont want.

Is there any other option?

If i am able to store in a stream and will be able to play from that ,, it
is good.

Is there anyway to decode mp3 to PCM ,then store data in a stream,and play?

how to use AudioTrack for decoding mp3/AAC data in android?

Please reply.

Thanks
Kavitha