Hello there,

This seems like a simple problem to me, but I can't figure it out. I have a
fullscreen layout that displays differently if the screen is taller (854
instead of 800 pixels). I've tried putting the xml into layout-notlong-hdpiand
layout-long-dpi respectively, but both my WVGA and FWVGA emulators go for
the "long" version (as described in the doc).

Is there any way to distinguish between the two besides using the deprecated
-800x480/-854x480 qualifiers?