Looks great !

I hope, Google will work on native NDK framework like XNA, because
even for 2d games, java implementation is too slow.

Such framework could help in development beginners and others, who
don't want to create advanced 3d games.

It is still problem, because if you want to create rpg or 2d
platformer, you can't get smooth animation in Java. So, you must use
OpenGL calls.

But when you start using OpenGL in Java, you realize, that you can get
more performance in game engine parts, when you go with lowlevel NDK.
So, you are starting to reinvent circle over and over. You must write
basic engine parts. Resource manager, drawing, animation, colission,
controls, data exchange layer, etc..

Maybe I'm wrong, but why just not to create expandable NDK game
framework library with these parts ready to RESUING for all
developers ? I do not have enough knowledge and experience to work on
that, but it seems right way to improve Android as gaming platform.

I'm just surprised, that such framework from Google still does not
exist.