Hi group

I facing one strange problem.

I am sending some text to SMS app as a body. But when the text size
increases more than 200 characters, it cuts the body from there. Only
first 200 characters are appearing in the SMS body. But I can write
more text when SMS gets launched :(

Is there any limitation while sending characters to SMS?
if yes then its ok
But if no then where i am doing wrong?

My code looks like :-

String txt = " characters .... more than 200 ";

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
intent.setType("text/plain");
intent.putExtra("sms_body", txt);
intent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, txt);
_activity.startActivity(Intent.createChooser(intent,
_activity.getText("text titte")));

Thanks,
Ajeet Singh