Sorry I don't know the limitation of the Action_Send to SMS, but you
can just try it by yourself, if your being truncated, then your reach
the limit.

But you are right to ask, because even though SMS stands for short
message, almost all new phones allow you to send larger messages than
the 140 character allowed simply by splitting them into two or more
messages. And all of the modern phones will recombine successfuly the
messages into one upon reception.

So even if it was not intended to be used that way, I think
Action_Send for sms should allow longer messages(and maybe it can).
At least give a parameter to change the default.

You could try to download a replacement app for Sms' dans see if the
limitation still exists, maybe it's not the Action_Send wich truncates
the message, but the default Sms app in Android.

Yahel