I kind of have this theory.

Sometimes the listiview is not fast enough to give its size and bitmap to
Gallery Widget when it requests the particular item size and bitmap. In this
case item is listview and it didnt had time to give one or something the
Gallery widget assumes it's an empty view and didnt care to draw anything
and just draws a blank screen.

Is my theory correct. Anyone has any thoughts on this one.

Thanks