Hi all,

I'm having a problem calling GeoCoder.getFromLocation();

I have a LocationListener calling an updateLocation() method in my
class, which in turns
calls GeoCoder.getFromLocation() with the current location.

====
private void updateLocation(Location currentLocation) {
                if (currentLocation != null) {
                        Geocoder geoCoder = new Geocoder(this);

                        try {
                                addressList =
geoCoder.getFromLocation(currentLocation.getLatitude(),
currentLocation.getLongitude(), 1);
                        } catch (IOException ioException) {
                                Log.v(TAG, "Error getting address");
                                return;
                        }

====

When I run this code on a device (HTC Magic 1.6) I get the following error :

D/LocationMasfClient(15392): getAddressFromProtoBuf(): Ignore feature
0,1er Arrondissement Paris
D/AndroidRuntime(21403): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm(21403): threadid=3: thread exiting with uncaught exception
(group=0x4001da38)
E/AndroidRuntime(21403): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to
uncaught exception

If I run the same code on an emulator (1.6 with google api) the error I get is :

D/GpsLocationProvider(   52): setMinTime 0
E/LocationMasfClient(   52): reverseGeocode(): no feature in GLocation

Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have the same problem or a
solution for this kind of issue?

Thanks in advance