Ya Rocco, they will give you the info even without a tracking number.
I called FedEx yesterday and waited on hold for 20 minutes. Gave them
my name address and phone number and I found out that my phone will be
delivered tomorrow between 8am and 6pm, unfortunately i will be at
work so I will have to drive out to the hub on friday to pick it up.

Jason