I believe most apps are available within a few hours to a day at most.. from
what I've read anyway. Not 100% sure tho. I am a little bummed that google
hasn't made any attempt to better the market app. There is sooo much I would
do to improve it. It could be far better than the iPhone market app. I
wonder if they have a forum to post on things like the built-in apps... or
if we can gain source code to it and mess with it, test it and offer changes
to them.