There is one file which is present in following mentioned path.

File: FileUtils.java (\frameworks\base\core\java\android\os)
Functon: public static native int setPermissions(String file, int
mode, int uid, int gid);                 // Native Function

But you can not use in eclipse as it is *not* part of android SDK.
You can only use this when you are compiling you application with full
source code of android in linux environment.

Thanks,
AJ