Hello,

This is my first post here. Hope i find some help :).

So I have an application which opens file with extentions .ttk (this
extention is an example). When i browse to my site and try to open
these files by clicking on links for them, the browser download fails
saying that the file type is not supported. So here are my questions,

1. Is there a to enable download of these files in the native browser
2. If it can be done then, can the browser automatically broadcast an
intent to view the downloaded file (on download completion of course)
for which my application has a filter to accept and view.

Pls help me, i have been trying to find a solution to without much
success.