Ok, you are right if the pre and the iphone are 10x faster, it can't
be right.

I don't see anything wrong in your code, so only two things come to
mind :

- Instead of using ContentValues, try to create an insert sql
statement and send it to via SQLiteDatabase.execSQL to see if there is
any improvement
- Maybe it's not the database writing that is slow but the reading
from wherever your getting the data ?

Yahel