On Oct 4, 8:21 pm, arnouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm doind a survey about who agree to get an android device everywhere
> on the world and not only in US.
> Please, give your
> feedbackhttp://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pBxgcXvOI-GXYJ4UoYyEpAA

Arnouf are you aware that the US T-Mobile G1 is using 1700 for the 3G
frequency?  That makes it useless for 3G in most parts of the world
and straight out useless as a phone in countries that don't have a
compatible GSM network like Japan.  I'm not sure if the frequency can
be changed via firmware but I believe the UK G1 will operate at 2100
which is my frequency of choice.  However, as David has pointed out
those probably aren't even manufactured yet.