Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

 Sailpoint developer

6+ yrs

Texas, USA

Onsite

Need for 2 resources that have a high degree of proficiency in SailPoint
and Scripting (python/PowerShell/shell):

•             Identity Management Engineering:

o             (2) Scripting/Automation Developers  - To Optimize and/or
Automate our Disconnected App User Lists Comparison processes

             Scripting - Python, PowerShell, Scala, etc…

             APIs and Web Services

o             (2) Identity Management Developers – To fix/enhance/fully
connect new and existing target applications, and also to improve/implement
our Native Detection and enhance our aggregation processes for disconnected
applications.

             IAM Concepts

             SailPoint IIQ experience

             Programming Languages – Java, BeanShell, Groovy, JavaScript,
etc…

             Integration Skills – APIs, web services, connectors

             Database Knowledge: JDBC connectors

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*