[bcc android-platform, android-framework, android-porting]

I'm working on merging the latest cupcake code drop into master. The
task is quite hairy, so the following two guidelines probably apply:

-please don't submit anything in gerrit, as you'll just get in my way.
-now is a good time to repo sync master, as I'm going to have to
submit the result of the merge in a state where it doesn't build, and
I have no idea how long it'll take to get it to build again after
that.

Thanks,
JBQ

--