I've submitted the merge (106 projects!), and I believe that the tree
is in the state that it should be.

Caveats:

-THE BUILD IS BROKEN. You've been warned. There's been some drift
around OpenCORE (probably situations where new code was written in
cupcake that uses OpenCORE 1, or where APIs were removed in cupcake
that OpenCORE 2 relies on).

The proper command to try to merge the OpenCORE code should be "git
merge remotes/korg/cupcake" (I'm typing from memory).

-I'm not 100% sure that the server contains exactly what it should.
I've had a filesystem failure right as I was trying to verify it, and
I'm not gonna be able to verify until at least sometime tomorrow.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.