[still bcc android-platform, android-framework, android-porting]

Latest status:

-we're back to one patch: 9356.

-build with "BUILD_WITHOUT_PV=true make"

-quickly tested both on emulator and dream, and seems to work well
enough to not have the phone app crash in a loop.

-I expect to submit 9356 on Monday morning PDT.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.