I received a couple emails pointing out that the document in incomplete.
Please note that this document is unfinished and therefore incomplete,
as it stands now. I'm presenting this (draft, incomplete document) to
the group just to hear the views of others who may convince me to
change the presentation style.

thanks
Devi Prasad