Hi Devi,

Can you also throw some light on how the IBinder interface is
connected to the
aidl files? When you define an abstract method in an aidl file, you
can specify
if the parameter is an input parameter or an output parameter. I was
looking
around for examples which contain an out parameter just to understand
where
the memory is allocated for this parameter. But I haven't found any.
It will great
if you can extend your document to cover that region too.

Thank you,
Naveen