I meant this:
http://imgur.com/jeiHV.jpg the left one and deleteing the android in the upper part., so there are only this lights * *
and write under that image your Dr.one.

Greetings serdar

Damir Olejar wrote:
@Neils

>The purple lightning between the antennas really stands out. I would not use it.
I agree. I can either change the colour or remove it completely. See:
http://imgur.com/jeiHV.jpg

>I get the impression that Android himself is transparent. Is that intended? I was thinking that it were a night-droid (energy-saving), but I can easily change that too. >Are the upper halve and lower halve of his body disconnected in the middle? Yes, and that was done on purpose to defy the "possble". I am going to leave it as it is.

>The little logo showing inside the lower bowl could blend it bit better. Still not convinced of the design of the little logo thing... Not a problem, will be done. Logo can also be a different one... or removed.

>I hope you don't take this personal
NOT AT ALL! In fact, this is the best way I can improve and learn something new, so THANK YOU for being so direct and up to a point. I wish I got this more often!

>I can't even begin to imagine what you've done
It takes a few textures and soap-bubbles ...  :)

@Serdar
>I would like this as a splash screen instead of the android one.
By all means!
>put a Name a Nick or something maybe a new name
That is something I am debating on my own. Not everyone may like "Dr.one" as much as I do ("Neo is the one"-Matrix and Dr.one => Drone, as Android's relative). However, I would hate to impose anything.

>Can you erease the android in the middle and upload that without it?
Not a problem. Here are some suggestions:
http://imgur.com/F0TqT.png
http://imgur.com/QJ8FI.png
http://imgur.com/7vQQK.png
http://imgur.com/NzPD3.png

@Aitch
Please take as much time as you need. I am lucky this week that I got a lot of free time at my disposal, but situation will change fast.