Damir Olejar wrote:
@ Serdar
http://imgur.com/OG6oK.jpg

You may not like the name 'Glitch' but this is the best I can do today.

I must say that in some way glitch is a quite nice name, firstly it's a bit self ironic as we do have a "few" glitches. Secondly most pop culture about robots/androids/machines involves them having some sort of glitch. It also keeps us 100 miles away from any Google owned trademark witch is also a good thing.

I could definitely use Glitch as a product name.

About the graphics, nice looking. One thing there is black circles on both sides of the "gap" could take those two away as the for me at least takes the feeling of "eyes" away from the white dots.

For me that one would be good to use as a splash for next release, the going to the android animation if we don't make our own before that. My thinking is that it is important to keep a animation to show that device is alive. =)

larlin