I managed to make Android build the libaudio shared library (taken
from omapzoom.org), which was then put where it should be in /system/
lib/. I also have BOARD_USE_GENERIC_AUDIO set to false, which should
make audioflinger use this libaudio instead of the generic
libaudiointerface, but I still get the error message:

W/AudioHardwareInterface(  665): Using stubbed audio hardware. No
sound will be produced.

Any idea what I could be missing here?

Thanks in advance,
- Maxime