Hi Yang

I am using WM97xx codec and has it's ALSA driver worked.
And I also integrated the alsa-lib into my source.  Now the audio
working fine.

But the only thing I wanna know is :
How the asound.conf work and How to write this file.  Now I skip this
config file and wite the configurations directly into my hardware.
Thanks

PS:
If sb get the error:  no such device, please check the alsa-lib
----------  alsa-lib-1.0.13/include/config.h

#define ALSA_DEVICE_DIRECTORY "/dev/"

The old device path is /dev
if Andriod has below update, this value need to be /dev/snd
http://review.source.android.com/r/e2ff04fb6804