Hi Sai,

i think some problem with software reset issues!!!!!! android application
or reference-ril.so i don't know...
please check this log message. reset means the application will send
AT+CFUN something like this right.. that time my modem was get resetting

then usb was disconnecting ...

AT> ATE0Q0V1
D/RILB    (  165): Notifying: radio available
D/RILJ    (  165): [0002]> SCREEN_STATE: true
D/RILJ    (  165): [0003]> RADIO_POWER
D/AT      (   66): atchannel: EOF reached
I/RIL     (   66): AT channel closed
D/RILJ    (  165): [UNSL]< UNSOL_RESPONSE_RADIO_STATE_CHANGED RADIO_OFF
E/RILJ    (  165): ERROR: mReqPending is NOT 0 but1 at TIMEOUT, reset!
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: SCREEN_STATE
D/RILJ    (  165): [0002]< SCREEN_STATE error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
E/GSM     (  165): Wrong network type: 0
E/GSM     (  165): Wrong network type: 0
D/GSM     (  165): Poll ServiceState done:  oldSS=[1 home null null null
Unknown CSS not supported -1 -1RoamInd: -1DefRoamInd: -1EmergOnly: false]
newSS=[3 home nulln
E/RILJ    (  165): ERROR: mReqPending is NOT 0 but1 at TIMEOUT, reset!
D/RILJ    (  165): [0004]> BASEBAND_VERSION
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: RADIO_POWER
D/RILJ    (  165): [0003]< RADIO_POWER error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: GENERIC_FAILURE
D/RILJ    (  165): [0005]> GET_IMEI
E/RILJ    (  165): ERROR: mReqPending is NOT 0 but2 at TIMEOUT, reset!
D/RILJ    (  165): [0006]> GET_IMEISV
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: BASEBAND_VERSION
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: GET_IMEI
D/RILJ    (  165): [0004]< BASEBAND_VERSION error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
D/RILJ    (  165): [0005]< GET_IMEI error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
E/RILJ    (  165): ERROR: mReqPending is NOT 0 but1 at TIMEOUT, reset!
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: GET_IMEISV
D/RILJ    (  165): [0006]< GET_IMEISV error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE
I/RIL     (   66): Re-opening after close
D/RILB    (  165): Notifying: radio not available
D/RILJ    (  165): [UNSL]< UNSOL_RESPONSE_RADIO_STATE_CHANGED
RADIO_UNAVAILABLE
E/GSM     (  165): Wrong network type: 0
E/GSM     (  165): Wrong network type: 0
D/GSM     (  165): Poll ServiceState done:  oldSS=[3 home null null null
Unknown CSS not supported -1 -1RoamInd: -1DefRoamInd: -1EmergOnly: false]
newSS=[1 home nulln
D/RILJ    (  165): [0007]> GET_CURRENT_CALLS
E/RILJ    (  165): ERROR: mReqPending is NOT 0 but1 at TIMEOUT, reset!
D/RIL     (   66): onRequest: GET_CURRENT_CALLS
D/RILJ    (  165): [0007]< GET_CURRENT_CALLS error:
com.android.internal.telephony.CommandException: RADIO_NOT_AVAILABLE

is reset necessary and how to denied it  please suggest me. what i am
thinking is wrong or what?

--
thanks&Regards
k.v.raju