Hi list,
is there someone interested at the Webmin porting in the Angstrom distribution?

I think that a web panel for configure various aspects of the system could be a nice feature. Now my focus is on the net configuration module, and I think that could be quite easy to add an Angstrom module or extend/patch the current one in order to integrate it into Angstrom. Unfortunately I don't know perl, but I will be happy to collaborate on this task.

Thank you for your time,
Stefano.

--
*Stefano Cordibella*
EDALab s.r.l. - Networked Embedded Systems

Strada Le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy
email : stefano.cordibe...@edalab.it
skype : stefano.cordibella
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
web : www.edalab.it