Well I don't think my recipe will help really in that case. You may as well use
the one Koen linked to. That one is at least using a more recent version of
Webmin. You are going to have to write your own network configuration code in
either case which may well be better based on the real Webmin code rather than
my unfinished Connection Manager code.

> Thank you again for your help,
> Stefano.

You're welcome.