We have made two new portable OpenNTPD releases today. These should be
arriving soon in the OpenNTPD directory of an OpenBSD mirror near you.
OpenNTPD 6.1p1 represents the version shipped with OpenBSD 6.1. It
provides a number of new features and reliability improvements.
OpenNTPD 6.2p1 is the first development snapshot from what will become
Changes since OpenNTPD 6.0p1
* Quieted warnings about constraint connection retries.
* Implemented fork+exec for ntpd child processes.
* Added imsg inter-process reliability fixes.
* Fixed memory leaks and reduced heap memory usage.
* Numerous logging improvements and additions.
* Added macOS 10.12 getentropy support.
* Fixed arc4random blacklist use native implementations where
Changes since OpenNTPD 6.1p1
* Added option "query from <ip>" to ntpd.conf, to specify a local IP
address for outgoing NTP queries.
The libtls library, as shipped with LibreSSL 2.5.0 or later, is
required to use the HTTPS constraint feature, though it is not
required to use OpenNTPD.