Dear Sir/Mada

I hope this email finds you well.

We would like to introduce Shenzhen LT Century Prototype Co.,Ltd,a
leading prototype manufacturer with 200 sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machines that
can make both plastic and metal parts for you, we are specializing CNC
machining, 3D Printing,Vacuum casting and injection moulding, sheet metal
parts with many finishing services and so on.

We just thought that you may need some outsourcing prototype service now
and future? We also know you already have stable prototype suppliers
currently, but it is good for you to catch differenct supplier when
negotiating with your current supplier.

A good news is that you have a chance to get one free small sample from
us and this sample can be one part of your project to better understand
our product quality level before you consider to work with us.?If you are
interested in, we can have further communication How do you think?

Best Regards

Winnie Huang

Project manager

Shenzhen LT Century Prototype Co.,Ltd

Web: www.ltc-proto.com

E-mail: win...@ltc-proto.com

Follow us in Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn

[IMAGE]