Please note we have now opened registration for our annual international
conference OOoCon 2008, to be held in Beijing, China between  5th.-7th.
November. This OOoCon is a double first - it's the first OOoCon to be held
outside Europe, and it will also see the biggest concentration of
OpenOffice.org developers ever assembled in one location on the planet.

OOoCon themes include technical presentations and workshops for
developers, case histories from around the world, future product
developments, how to get involved in the Community, and hints and tips for
users. Topical sessions will focus on the about-to-be-released
OpenOffice.org version 3, from how it was built, to what's new for users.

The draft Conference Programme, also published today, provides abstracts
and speaker biographies for the conference sessions. If you are interested
in attending, please visit the Conference web site, download the draft
Programme, and register for the Conference. Beijing in 2008 is a great
place to visit, and we are looking forward to the best ever OOoCon. Come
and join us!

Links:

Conference website: http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008
Programme: http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/programme.html