The OpenOffice.org Annual Conference (OOoCon 2009) will be held in
Orvieto, Italy from November 3, 2009 - November 6, 2009.

The OpenOffice.org Community invites potential speakers to submit
proposals for papers for OOoCon 2009. Whether you are a seasoned
presenter, or have never stood up in public before, if you have something
interesting to share about OpenOffice.org - we want to hear from you.
Please note the Conference main language is English, but this year we have
a specific session dedicated to education where it will be possible to
submit proposals both in English and Italian.

OOoCon 2009 will be open for speaker registration and the submission of
proposals on July 13th, so start working on those proposals now!

For full details, please visit the OOoCon website
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2009/ and click on the 'Call for
Papers', 'Track Policies', and 'Timeline' links.

See you at OOoCon 2009!

The OOoCon 2009 Team