Rolf,

I just downloaded the best practices from the mentioned link.. I like them!.
I think this is a very good start and I have some input I want to pass to
you as well (If you are interested, of course).
Where is the conversation for this taking place? In this list? In the
sourceforge forums? Another list?
Let me know.

Cheers,

Ylan Segal.