Hello,

I am running a shell script which compiles a bunch of java files then puts
them in a JAR file via Ant 1.4.1.  I was told to contact you by Shane
Curcuru who is the writer of the shell script.  Here is my output when
specifying the -debug -verbose options:

(See attached file: build.out)

It seems like the jarring process is failing.  Any ideas?

BTW, I'm running this Ant on an EBCDIC system.  Let me know if you need any
more information.  Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Derek Matocha
International Business Machines Corporation
XML/XALAN, Language Environment, C/C++ RTL Development
z/OS
Work Number:  (845) 435 - 1706
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]