From: "William Ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Ant Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:32 AM
Subject: RE: Setting classpath for Taskdef

> Thanks Eric,
>
> optional.jar is already in %ANT_HOME%\lib and it finds it OK.
> It's just not finding j2ee.jar
>
> If I explicitly add j2ee.jar to the classpath when I invoke Ant then
> everything works OK.
> But that is not an optimal solution.
>

> William

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and do not necessarily
reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential communication
between the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended addressee. Any unauthorised use of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).

http://www.suncorpmetway.com.au