Hi,

Thanks for the reply..

This is what I am getting back.
<title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Request Entity Too Large</h1>
The requested resource<br />/xml<br />
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided
in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I wonder if it is the request headers I am using:

rqset [ns_set new rqset]
ns_set put $rqset "Referrer" "Eatology"
ns_set put $rqset "Host" "wsbeta.fedex.com:443"
ns_set put $rqset "Port" "443"
ns_set put $rqset "Accept" "image/gif, image/jpeg, text/plain, text/html, */*"
ns_set put $rqset "Content-type" "text/xml"
ns_set put $rqset "Content-length" "$content_length"

content length is only 1583

Thanks,

Thorpe